Friday, February 23, 2007

It's All In The BAG

I'm not going to lie. I'm going to come clean and admit to my addiction. I, beauty whore, have an addiction to bags. And shoes. And make-up.
Well, here's to taming two addictions at once.
Handbag designer, Hammitt has just made the Balenciaga of all make-up bags... Croc Make-up Bags in 9 scandalous colors!!!
Stef Hammitt, designer, has a store in Manhattan Beach and, from what I've been told,
you can actually go into the store, pick out material and design your own bag - complete with rivets and all!!! AND she has flashy colors like gold and silver and metallic madness!!!
I am so excited to carry around my new Hammitt make-up bag... the only problem is, I'm not sure I want to keep it in my purse... it's THAT hot!!!





(Hammitt is already a big celebrity fave sported by Angelina Jolie, Jen
Aniston, Courtney Cox, Halle Berry, Jessica Simpson.)
To view the entire Hammitt collection, CLICK HERE.

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin