Monday, March 05, 2007

Fellow Beauty Whore Recommendation... FACE WIPES

"I know it sounds really lazy to say you're to tired to wash your face but I can be that lazy/tired/distracted/bored. In 1996 I was living in Canada while my dad was on business and fell for Comodynes face wipes and Klorane eye makeup pads (I remember coming home to L.A. for prom during that time and being able to wipe a serious amount of makeup off in a swipe...genius). I brought home loads. Fortunately they're now avail in the States and they've been a bedside standby for a decade. But, they have new competition. British chemist Boots has brought their No 7 line of skincare to Target and I picked up their 4 in 1 wipes. They do the eye makeup and the skincare and the moisturizing. I had a really bad cold last week and beyond lazy, tested them out. They're pretty good. And my sensitive skin had no complaints."
(via email)

I've never tried face wipes, but this product sounds too good to be true... I will definitely be purchasing a bundle a.s.a.p.

Have a recommendation of a product that is your must-have? Email us at beautybanter@gmail.com

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin