Saturday, March 03, 2007

Fellow Beauty Whore Recommendation... AFTER-SUN COOLING GEL

A must-try by a fellow beauty whore....
"First off, I love your blog, you're the shit, and I read it religiously.

Secondly: I just bought an after-sun product that is absolutely
fantastic...I had to share it with you; it's called Yoghurt Cooling Gel by Korres(you can find it at Sephora). I even use it after
waxing...it takes the redness away and almost immediately cools your
skin. I have an olive complexion, so I don't really get burned, BUT,
it also helps keep your tan a lot longer than most products by
increasing the water content of the top layers of the skin. Seriously,
phenomenal; and for $23.50, it's a steal for what it does, trust me.
Try it out...I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!"
(via email)

Although I have yet to try this cooling gel, I do believe that I have it stuffed away in one of my dozen boxes filled with beauty products... I'm gonna try it out and let you know.

Have any beauty recommendations? Email us at beautybanter@gmail.com!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will check this out. I have been a big fan of Korres shampoos and conditioners for some time. Thanks for the recommendation!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Korres products. I have no doubt the cooling lotion rocks.

Angel Lust PR said...

I so have to get my hands on this. I got some slight sun damage this year on my face,after my dad removes it with lasers, I am gonna have to jack up the spf 15 to 25!

Anonymous said...

What makes an ingredient natural? More and more leading make-up companies are responding to the demands of today's

educated market and offering their customers make-up containing natural and organic ingredients. Women - and more and

more men - are realizing the benefits of leaving behind the man-made ingredients used in cheaper cosmetics and looking

for the quality and results that come from natural make up. Cosmetics that have been made using quality ingredients -

natural products close to the original state, and, whenever possible, organic certified.

Anonymous said...

i wrote about this on my blog as well and it is an AMAZING product

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin