Tuesday, May 15, 2007

CALLING ALL... BEAUTY ADDICTS!

How could we ever dislike a product line aptly named, Beauty Addicts?!
We can't!

After trying an array of their fun and fresh colors, we've found a few favorites that have subsequently become permanent staples in our make-up drawer!

Beauty Addicts is, "an effortlessly elegant color system of palettes using shades and textures that complement each other with timeless style and an of-the-moment edge."

If it's all about the presentation, then Beauty Addicts scores major points with theirs... Each palette comes beautifully packaged in a shimmering bag bedazzled with faux jewels. But the real treat is what's inside the bag.

Take, for example, the Express GLIMMERsheer - Luminizer, a dual color palette consisting of "glimmer - a soft focus luminizing luster for a sun-kissed, elegant sheen, and sheer – a crystal clear luminzer that hydrates and enhances glowing skin." What does this mean? Well, you can highlight and luminize eyes, cheeks or lips with one part shimmer and the other part gloss. I love the way it accentuates my cheekbones. I also used on my brow bone to give my eyes a mini "life" effect.
The duo comes in four shades: Glow, Express, Motivate and Seduce. Express, the one I have is a golden hue and compliments a sun-kissed complexion equisitely!

Another product I adore from this practical line is the Mineral Sheer Tint with SPF 20. It's a mineral-based tinted foundation/ moisturizer that is oil-free and hypoallergenic. I have super sensitive skin that tends to get blotchy (ugh!), so I'm always looking for a quick, non abrassive way to even out my skin tone and this product did the trick! It stayed on all day and made my skin look so even and beautiful, I was jealous of my own reflection!!!

Fans of the line include, Sharon Stone, Mya and Zooey Deschanel.

To check out the entire line, CLICK HERE.

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin