Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Multi-Vitamins For Your Hair

Finding a great new shampoo is like a guy discovering a winning sports team - an adrenalin-rushed experience of pure excitement!

I recently came across the Greek line, Propoline, all natural hair and body care products. As most of you know, I have a deep love for another Greek line, Korres (click HERE to view previous post) - their body balms are like heaven in a jar. So, I was thrilled to receive the package containing Propoline's Multi-Vitamin Shampoo and Conditioner. Vitamin's for your hair? Genius!

A word (or several...) from the company:
"Propoline natural products are formulated by learning from the self-sustained community of the bees and the natural materials they produce. The key ingredient in Propoline products is propolis, a valuable and unique substance produced by bees in order to build a protective, sterile wall around the hive. Propoline products also contain honey and beeswax, and incorporate a variety of natural extracts derived from the Greek flora such as rosemary, soapwort, marigold and St. John's wort."


The shampoo is a gentle, everyday shampoo that smells delicious and leaves my hair vibrant and healthy. Apparently, the grape seed extracts add vitality and shine while protecting from harmful UV rays. Being that I live in sunny Cali (it's 90 degrees today!), my hair needs all of the protection that it can get!


The multi-vitamin conditioner, again, is gentle and intended for all hair types. It didn't give me as much conditioning as I like but it's great for frequent washers or people who want added volume to their hair (thus, less conditioner). But I've gotta say, I adore any product with a pump top!

What I love most about this line though, is that they present you with about a DOZEN choices for shampoo's - oily hair, shampoo just for men, dry-scalp, color-treated, etc.

Other products I can't wait to try - the hair masks (dry, colored hair, multi-vitamin, and tonic) and, get this - Dental Care Products!

God Love Us Some Greeks!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love finding new shampoos, especially ones that aren't harsh on my curly hair. Thanks for the info!

Anonymous said...

I think that is really cool to have a shampoo with vitamins. I can't wait to try!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin