Tuesday, January 08, 2008

New Make-Up For A New Year...

Guest-blogger and fellow beauty whore, Di Gaeta, has just discovered a new line of cosmetics... and, in the New Years spirit, she's passing along her find!

"Here’s my holiday gift to you! Fellow beauty-aholics may I present: The David Scott Make-Up line!!!!!

Ok, first of all, let me warn you about the packaging. Do NOT be fooled by the Wet n’ Wild-esque aesthetic; this make-up is of the best quality I have EVER found. It is designed by a top make-up artist and let me tell you, the expertise is apparent.

The Products:

1. The Oil free Liquid foundation (moisture enriched)-This foundation is literally a second coat of butterfly-wing light skin. I had been putting off sampling this product, I don’t like new foundations, until Sarah invited me to dinner one night. Wanting to prove to her that I am the guest editor extraordinaire, I decided to test- drive the product so Sarah could give me her direct opinion. To my complete delight, the foundation made my skin look next level beautiful. Even Ms. Howard was astonished and quizzed me about my perfect skin. I will re-order this product and pay full price the minute I run low on it.

2. The mineral Dual Foundation with sunscreen and aloe vera, is also impeccable. It’s a bit dry, give a light coat of Evian spritzer after this and you will glow like a sexy glamazon.

3. The Lipshines are vanilla scented and flavored with the thickest pigment in a slick format. Meaning that even the darkest kissers can be a glossy nude or sunpink.

4. The eyeshadow in 22 is a GORGEOUS universal blush pink. Swirl it over cheeks for a blush rose.


I give these products my highest rating. Don’t take my word for it, try them yourselves. You’ll be more stunning for it."

Xo Di

Pics of Di with make-up:



0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin