Wednesday, February 13, 2008

LOVIN’ it up with Sweet Almond and Oranges

I’m always on the lookout for the ultimate beauty combo, one that can provide a good scent and luscious skin. My favorite, for DRY SKIN only, is a good creamy wipe, off cleanser. So I have never been so satisfied as I was to find LA FLEUR ORGANIQUE gentle cleanser with sweet almond and orange blossom. This pink cleansing lotion smells like sweet fruit and soothes away any wintery redness. This is a great segue into spring...




Another product I love, that’s a derivative of oranges, and just as healthy is the DR. OBAGI SYSTEM PROFESSIONAL -C SERUM 20%. It’s a lightweight slightly sticky solution that makes your skin glow. And glowing skin is a year round desirable.

Xoxo Di

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin