Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tinsley Mortimer: Dior Beauty Ambassador

Manhattan's favorite socialite, Tinsley Mortimer, has another title to add to her impressive resume: Dior Beauty Ambassador. And after you read this exclusive interview with Tinsley, you'll know exactly why Dior chose her to speak on behalf of their coveted product line!


If you're not familiar with the New York social circuit, you may also know Tinsley from her handbag line... Samantha Thavasa by Tinsley Mortimer... or from the countless photos of Tinsley that grace the society pages of Vogue and W Magazines.



Tinsley was turning heads long before becoming New York's socialite extraordinaire. I've known Tinsley for many years now (we worked together back in the day) and she's always been a natural beauty - gorgeous blond locks, a coveted clear complexion, a sexy bod to die for, and, most importantly, she's one of the sweetest girls in all of Manhattan (and trust me, that asphalt jungle can make you mean)!



Tinsley speaks exclusively to Beauty Banter about her must-have beauty products!

DiorShow Blackout Mascara (a Beauty Banter fave!)
"This mascara is the absolute best!! I am addicted to fake eyelashes and with DiorShow Blackout you don't need any. It is the one makeup product I cannot do without. It is thick, but not clumpy, and there is no need to keep applying it throughout the night. It lasts until you use your makeup remover."

Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect in Fuchsia Poplin
"Gloss is always the finishing touch and this is a great sheer pink, perfect for spring. Be certain to reapply your gloss often so you look as fresh as you did when the evening started."

Dior Addict High Shine Glossy Lipliners
"These new lipliners are my favorite; I have never used anything like them! The finish isn't
matte but rather sheer and shiny with just enough color to subtly outline your lip. It creates a
very natural look and is almost like a gloss that lightly outlines the shape of your lip without overdoing it. You can even fill it in for a little more pigment and it has a nice smooth glossy quality to it."

Dior Sun Couture Bronzer Palette
"I actually use this as blush. The palette has three colors and, when mixed together, they create a nice dark shading effect for the cheeks. I like blush to create a shadow on your cheeks and make your face more angular. I don't like pink on the cheeks because I feel it makes my face look fuller and accentuates that fullness. The color of the bronzer is perfect to give you the right amount of definition on your face."

Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen
"I use this under my eyes to cover up dark circles. Also, it is great to cover up blemishes. The little brush applicator is great to touch up even the smallest of imperfections."

Diorissimo Eau de Parfum
"This is my new favorite scent. It is a classic and my mom used to wear it when she was young. It is so light and fresh. The scent makes me feel feminine, girly, and very me. I use it for day and night."

L'Or de Vie Eye
"This eye cream is amazing!! It is so creamy and rich but not too heavy and thick that you feel like you have to rub your skin too hard just for it to absorb. It is made from the shoots of grape vines (at Chateau d'Yquem in France!) so it has the most natural and potent form of antioxidants for your under-the-eye area which we all need!! I use it under my eyes before I go to bed every night."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tinsley is so pretty. I've seen her in new york and she's just as pretty in person!
Thanks for letting us know what products she uses!

Anonymous said...

Sarah- I swear, you have all the connections! I love Tinsley Mortimer, she's so adorable :)

Anonymous said...

Tinsley is gorgeous. Thanks for her make-up break down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucielicious said...

Hi!

I wanted to share the news with you since you are passionate about Beauty.

Monday, September 15th, at noon, Dior will be launching an exclusive 10 days online auction for Dior Beauty to support women in cancer treatment (Through Look Good, Feel Better). The prizes are pretty original:
- a lunch with the CEO of Dior Fashion and Beauty
- a day of beauty with the famous dermatologist, Dr.Neil Sadick
- a internship at Dior
- a gourmet dinner in your home by a private chef

www.adoredior.com

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

vIn 130 countries around the world, each piece of Omega was sold by first-class dealers is the young generation's ideal Omega Watches in modern times.as well as pursue the Omega Watches sale . In American, cheap Omega Watches is the most popular and dicount Omega Watches and the best Omega replica Watches. The combination of Omega Watch and the Omega Watch sale make Fake cheap Omega Watch the leader in the watchesindustry. dicount Omega Watch in moden times is very popular and Omega replica Watch must give you a new life!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin