Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's all about the BODY...

I'm going to be honest.... I'm pretty low maintenance when it comes to hair products. I know, ironic, considering I am a beauty fanatic. But every now and then, I find a hair product that I absolutely love. And I can't wait to share it with you!

My dear friend Allison Melnick (queen Bee of the party scene - NYC to LA) lives for a good party... and thick, gorgeous hair. Literally. It's always done, always curled, always volumized. We were in Coachella this past weekend and I wondered how she was going to survive without her professional blow-out team. The weather in Palm Springs is super hot and dry - it's hard to breathe and even harder to keep your hair looking sexy and done up!

But Allison came armed with her two best friends.... a ceramic 1 1/2 inch curling iron and Sebastian's Body Double Thick-Finish Volumizing Hair Spray. She claimed that this hairspray was a God-sent. The best of the best. "It's lightweight yet really adds volume." She sprayed practically half the bottle onto her hair, making sure to spruce up the ends as well (because, as she said, if you spray the ends, the entire curl will hold). I was so intrigued by this misty spray, I tried it myself. And I've gotta say, it's pretty fabulous. Not only did it hold my curls, it didn't make my hair stiff or unmanageable the way other sprays tend to do. And it really did create body!

A word (or several...) from the company:
"A lightweight finishing spray, unique in that it is the world's first aerosol thickening volumizing hairspray that employs the exclusive Bondstyling Technology to create a look that is lightweight, has a natural feel and continues to build thickness. This hairspray is the first to incorporate the revolutionary process that increases intra-hair volume for the look and feel of naturally thick hair."

A word (or several...) from Allison:
"I like my men stiff and hard, not my hair."

And there you have it. For thick hair sans the stiffness, you must try Sebastian's Body Double. It'll last all night long, no matter what "activities" you have in store!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! that comment by Allison is great!

xoxo,
Jana

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin