Thursday, July 03, 2008

PureOlogy - Eliminates Dandruff AND Maintains Color

Dandruff can effect anyone - even those with oily hair - it's NOT just a dry scalp condition. And even though I don't have an actual dandruff problem, I sometimes use anti-dandruff shampoos to help rid my scalp of product build-up. The result - a healthier, shinier, fuller head of hair.

But enough about me - this is really about treating dandruff... AND not compromising your great color (albeit unnatural color).

PureOlogy, one of my favorite haircare lines, has launched a shampoo and conditioner, DandruffScalpCure, that not only eliminates dandruff (and drama), it also maintains hair color (won't strip color-treated hair)! It also contains certified organic botanicals.... Claps all around!!!

And for people like me, non-dandruff sufferers, it still works to make my hair shiny, healthy and full of body! I've been using it all week and I adore the way my hair looks and feels! Trust me, try it... you'll be impressed!


Here's what you get in PureOlogy's DandruffScalpCure Shampoo and Conditioner:

  • Up to 2% Pyrithione Zinc - helps to fight the scalp scaling, itching and flaking associated with dandruff.
  • AntiFadeComplex®: Potent antioxidants and UVA/UVB sunscreens extend the life and vibrancy of colour while maximizing colour retention.
  • Exclusive ZeroSulfate formulas with sulfate-free, salt-free surfactants that gently cleanse while maximizing colour retention.
  • Certified Organic Botanicals: Certified Organic Botanicals of 3 types of anti-oxidant rich Mushrooms (Mannentake, Shiitake, Mucor Miehei) penetrate the hair shaft with high quality proteins and soothing anti-inflammatory properties to help restore hair to pristine condition.
  • Signature Aroma Therapy Essence: AromaTherapy blend of Rose, Plumeria, Sandalwood, Amber and Vanilla soothe the senses.
  • 100% Vegan, never tested on animals.
Good for your hair, good for the environment... great for summer!
Alas, we can fight dandruff, Global Warming and fading hair color all with one convenient bottle of shampoo!

PRICE TAG: Shampoo - $35.00 (10 oz. bottle)/ Conditioner - $35.00 (10 oz. bottle)
Available NOW!

1 comments:

LeAnne@Hairs My Story Team said...

I've never used PureOlogy before. Thanks for the heads up!
hairsmystory.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin