Dandruff can effect anyone - even those with oily hair - it's NOT just a dry scalp condition. And even though I don't have an actual dandruff problem, I sometimes use anti-dandruff shampoos to help rid my scalp of product build-up. The result - a healthier, shinier, fuller head of hair.
But enough about me - this is really about treating dandruff... AND not compromising your great color (albeit unnatural color).
PureOlogy, one of my favorite haircare lines, has launched a shampoo and conditioner, DandruffScalpCure, that not only eliminates dandruff (and drama), it also maintains hair color (won't strip color-treated hair)! It also contains certified organic botanicals.... Claps all around!!!
And for people like me, non-dandruff sufferers, it still works to make my hair shiny, healthy and full of body! I've been using it all week and I adore the way my hair looks and feels! Trust me, try it... you'll be impressed!
Here's what you get in PureOlogy's DandruffScalpCure Shampoo and Conditioner:
- Up to 2% Pyrithione Zinc - helps to fight the scalp scaling, itching and flaking associated with dandruff.
- AntiFadeComplex®: Potent antioxidants and UVA/UVB sunscreens extend the life and vibrancy of colour while maximizing colour retention.
- Exclusive ZeroSulfate formulas with sulfate-free, salt-free surfactants that gently cleanse while maximizing colour retention.
- Certified Organic Botanicals: Certified Organic Botanicals of 3 types of anti-oxidant rich Mushrooms (Mannentake, Shiitake, Mucor Miehei) penetrate the hair shaft with high quality proteins and soothing anti-inflammatory properties to help restore hair to pristine condition.
- Signature Aroma Therapy Essence: AromaTherapy blend of Rose, Plumeria, Sandalwood, Amber and Vanilla soothe the senses.
- 100% Vegan, never tested on animals.
Alas, we can fight dandruff, Global Warming and fading hair color all with one convenient bottle of shampoo!
PRICE TAG: Shampoo - $35.00 (10 oz. bottle)/ Conditioner - $35.00 (10 oz. bottle)