Did you know that I have an entire drawer solely dedicated to lip sticks, glosses, plumpers and balms? It's true. I do and I revel in it!
I absolutely LOVE a good lippy. A good lippy not only changes the look and feel of my lips, it also alters my mood making me perpetually happy (with a glossy pout, of course!).
Allow me to introduce a summer beauty bag must have: the new Jack Black Intense Lip Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 with Lemon and Chamomile.
Why we like it:
- The shine! Oh wow, perfectly colorless shine.
- It actually moisturizes! This balm stayed on strong for several hours (without any need of reapplication) and conditioned my lips thanks to Shea Butter and Avocado Oil.
- It is loaded with natural ingredients! Makes the balm feel less waxy and makes me feel healthier and gives instant relief to dry, chapped lips.
- The smell! Like a lemon pie - delicious, a tad sweet, and absolutely intoxicating. Natural lemon and chamomile refresh and soothe - and offer flavor. Not to mention that chamomile is one of my favorite ingredients of ALL time!
- It's fragrance-free and colorant-free! It won't irritate even the most sensitive of lips.
- It protects against UVA AND UVB rays! So important for summer - a broad spectrum sun protection, and this balm has it - UVA & UVB absorbers. It also includes Green Tea Extract & Vitamin E which are powerful antioxidants that protect against damage caused by UV-induced free radicals!
We completely endorse the newest Jack Black Lip Balm with SPF! You, too, should have a tube in your beach bag...
PRICE TAG: $7.00 for .25 oz tube