Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Smell Delish With No Preservatives

Weleda's Wild Rose Deodorant is AMAZING!!!! I'm literally speechless (not really) about how obsessed I am with this product. And the best part -- besides smelling like a rose garden -- it's ALL NATURAL!

It's a spray and it goes on with a cool and light tingle, almost like a body spritz. While it won't stop you from sweating, it will make your pits smell more decadent then a freshly cut rose. And with one spritz in either pit, the refreshing spray will leave you smelling sweet and overwhelm the senses... Guaranteed.

A word (or several...) from the company:
"Weleda Wild Rose Deodorant inhibits the development of unpleasant body odour without interfering with the skins natural functioning. They are effective deodorants not anti-perspirants. (Anti-perspirants work by inhibiting perspiration, usually by blocking the pores with aluminium salts). It is not possible to have a natural anti-perspirant."

Weleda is infused with natural ingredients that won't harm the body or leave you with that retchid white film that your everyday non-organic deodorants do. Seriously, this product is so brilliant, it's worthy of a few douses elsewhere too (yes, down south, ladies - before that hot date!).

PRICE TAG: $14.99 (available at Target! - click HERE)

**also available in Citrus and Sage Scents...**

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've tried natural deodorants and been less than thrilled. Found one that was really great but it kind of smelled like a guy's sports deodorant. So, I must say I am intrigued. Love love love Weleda. Skin Food replaced Kiehl's Creme de Corps as my favorite moisturizer awhile back. And it's all at Target (along with Kiehl's!!). Thanks for the info!

Anonymous said...

Favorite product! I buy it everytime I am in Whole Foods!!!!!

It's Called Maintenance said...

I just had my local Whole Foods order this for me and it's only $9.99 there which is shocking since they are usually more expensive.
Thanks for posting this, I love rose scented items and I love Weleda :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin