Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Candles Worth Giving... And Receiving!

Candles are a great go-to gift. Going to a friend's holiday party? Bring a candle! Housewarming - again, a candle. Turkey dinner with the in-laws? That's right - candle!

A candle elicits warmth, generosity, happiness, friendship, romance, sophistication and, if you're lucky, a delicious fragrance.

Anthony Carro of Delirium & Co. Candles recently launched his very own collection - and I promise you, his namesake candles offer all of the above. They smell incredible (not too perfumey), look stunning (how can you go wrong with a sleek glass tumbler?), and are affordable! The candles are inspired by important periods in history - “The Silver Period” (housed in a silver tumbler) and "The Blue Period" (in navy glass tumblers). The Silver collection is more whimsical and sensual with scents like China Tea, Delicate Bouquet, Pear & Violet, and Sensual Camelia. The Blue collection is more rich and strong with scents like Royal Amber, Samurai Woods, Suede & Smoke, and Sweet Tobacco (does this remind you of Tocca's Agadir? Me too!).

With the holidays rapidly approaching, I've been stocking up on my candles - as gifts, of course. Although a few of them might make it into my personal collection.

All of the candles are soy based and burn for over 55 hours!!! Your house will thank-you!

PRICE TAG: $38.00

5 comments:

The App Goddess said...

Hope you and yours have a beauty full Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I love giving candles as gifts--and everyone always loves to receive them. :)

Sadly, my stockpile is running low so I'm going to have to go hunting for some more. I'll keep my eye open for this one. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

That is a good price. I will have to check it out!

Thanks for the info!

Unknown said...

I just bought China Tea at www.candledelirium.com. I can't wait to burn it.

Anonymous said...

Thats a great price for a candle that looks like that!
It looks like an expensive gift.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin