Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Faking Flawless Skin

If you're an avid reader of this blog, than you know my obsession with Make Up Forever's HD powder - it's like a primer and a translucent powder all packaged in one jar, absorbing oils, creating a smooth, pore-free face. I have never loved a powder like I do this one. It's truly become my go-to, never leave home without it, product!

I also have another saving grace for flawless skin - MUFE HD Foundation! It's the perfect compliment to the HD powder (use prior to the powder), giving skin the effect of porcelain. I have recommended both of these products to countless friends and fellow beauty enthusiasts who dream of perfect skin. The combination of HD Foundation and HD powder will bring you as close to flawless skin as you can achieve sans dermatology services -- and it won't look like you are packing on the cover-up!

Here are some of it's benefits:

  • Oil-free
  • Non-cakey
  • Fast absorbing
  • Medium to full coverage
  • Creates a look of flawless skin even under harsh lighting
  • Evens out skin tone
**Editor's Trick** For daytime application, mix a tinted free moisturizer (I heart the Laura Mercier Oli-Free Tinted Moisturizer) with a tiny dollop of the HD Foundation for radiant, glowing skin with added coverage that's totally hydrated. The face never appears cakey, but always gives off the appearance of a spotless complexion!

PRICE TAG: $40.00

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review on the HD foundation. I'd been wondering if it created the flawless skin it promised and I'm glad to hear it does. This is definitely going on my "must have" list. :)

Beauty Banter said...

Online Shopping Chick -

It's AMAZING... you will not be disappointed! Make sure to moisturize - because the foundation is oil-free it is important to add at least a dab of moisture under the foundation.

xoxo,
Beauty Banter

Angel Lust PR said...

I use this everyday,this is my foundation...Love it!!

Unknown said...

I am always looking for the perfect foundation...can't wait to try it!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin