Wednesday, January 07, 2009

All You Need Is Love (Or Prescriptives New Eye Cream)

I'm really impressed with the recent roster of Prescriptives products. The lippies are to die (click here for a recap) and I'm slightly obsessed with the Winter Reflections All-Over Highlighter from the Holiday collection.

And now they've come out with a fab eye moisturizer (and you know how I loveeeee my eye creams!)! All You Need+ For Eyes is my current favorite product to protect and nourish the "windows to my soul."

Sometimes I can't decide - do I want the cooling effect of a gel or the deep moisture of a cream? With All You Need+ For Eyes, you get both. It's like the hybrid of gel and cream... it moisturizes AND soothes - keeping eyes looking young and rested.

The cream-gel has the most amazing texture. It's smooth and cool and never greasy or gooey. It's not as heavy as a cream but it's not as light as a gel - it's somewhere in between. The skin around my eyes just soaks it right up and the area is left looking (and feeling) reinvigorated!

Here's what the folks over at Prescriptives have to say about their new product:
"It's a combination of vitamins, plant extracts and time-released ingredients work together to help eye area look younger, fresher and more rested... Helps reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, lines and wrinkles; Provides 24-hour moisture to delicate eye area."

Totally obsessed!

PRICE TAG: $29.50

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin