Tuesday, January 13, 2009

MAC Introduces BBR

MAC Cosmetics just released one of their many Spring collections... this one is geared toward your hair color (natural or fake? hmm...). Blonde, Brunette, Redhead (a.k.a. BBR). It's meant to take the guessing out of choosing makeup that will work with your coloring (but again, most people don't have natural hair color...).

Here are the products:

BLONDE



LIPSTICK
B-BABE RICH PINK
ALL’S FAIR LIGHT PURPLE PINK
$14.00

LIPGLASS
STRAWBERRY BLONDE DEEP PINK RED
PEROXIDE WHITE PINK
$14.00

EYE SHADOW
PINCURL DUSTY WHITE
KNIGHT DARK GREY
TOP KNOT DEEP BLACK PURPLE
$14.50

EYE KOHL
PHONE NUMBER SMUDGY CHARCOAL
$14.50

BROW SET
CLEAR COLOUR-FREE
$13.50

MINERALIZE SKINFINISH
BLONDE SOFT PINK TO ROSE DEGRADE
$28.00

BRUNETTE


LIPSTICK
CHIGNON RED PLUM
WHAT A DO! NEUTRAL PINK CORAL
$14.00

LIPGLASS
QUICK TEASE RED PURPLE
SOFT WAVE TAN BRONZE
$14.00

EYE SHADOW
DEEP SHADE DUSTY BLUE
HENNA DARK GOLD
FEMME FI FROSTY GOLDEN CREAM
$14.50 U.S.

EYE KOHL
SMOLDER INTENSE BLACK
$14.50

BROW SET
SHOW OFF FULL-BODIED BROWN
$13.50

MINERALIZE SKINFINISH
BRUNETTE SOFT CORAL TO COPPER BRONZE DEGRADE
$28.00

REDHEAD


LIPSTICK
MARQUISE D’ SANDY CREAM PEACH
BLOW DRY PINK CORAL
$14.00

LIPGLASS
LIVE AND DYE COOL PINK
RED DEVIL CORAL ORANGE
$14.00

EYE SHADOW
FLIP BRONZE GOLD
FRENCH CUFF BURGUNDY PURPLE
100 STROKES ICE PINK
$14.50

EYE KOHL
TEDDY DARK-EYED BRONZE
$14.50

BROW SET (fave!)
GIRL BOY FAWNED-OVER BLONDETTE
$13.50

MINERALIZE SKINFINISH
REDHEAD GOLD TO SALMON PINK DEGRADE
$28.00



*images from bjooti.net

I have gold hair, so I'd be in between blonde and brunette... what color scheme would I use? I'm thinking I'll go for brunette... I've been diging that dark, edgy thing lately.

Available NOW!

Discuss your musts and busts...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Talking about hair, I need new highlights, and I LOVE yours. I'm naturally brunette. The last couple times I did new highlight they were too.. thin. Now my hair is very dark, and I think that maybe I can't explain what I want... can you tell me what you do at the salon? and also can you send me pics of your hair so I can show them to my stylist? ahah strange I know, but that would be nice! mail me ritamsmf@gmail.com

and check out my blog ;)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin