Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dry Skin RX

From the lips of fellow beauty whore, Di Gaeta....

"The season has moved in to dull, dry winter and so has my skin. I have incredibly parched skin, I can actually slather Eucerin on my face and not break out! So, as the designated Dry Skin product tester, I was excited when Sarah gave me a line called PUR-LISSE. The line obviously encompasses a wide range of products for all skin types but I cannot say enough about the PUR-MOIST and The PUR-YOUTH PRESERVE.

The PUR-YOUTH is a thick, silky serum that glides on the skin like velvet and really coats it. It's heavy in the best way, like a cashmere full-length wrap for your face. It has incredibly pure ingredients and gets its effectiveness from blue lotus, lupine peptides, sea silk, soy proteins and white tea. It is loaded with Vitamin E and Rice Bran Oil. I kid you not, I think it literally erased ANY tiny lines on my face.

The PUR-MOIST is the hydra balance moisturizer and it is the perfect companion to the PUR-YOUTH. Think of it as your furry earmuffs and scarf. It has the same main ingredients as the serum and together they will absolutely solve ANY dry skin woe. I can't stress enough how comfortable these product are.

So, in the end, Miss Howard has once again introduced me to a small skin miracle and I am in proud possession of perfect PUR skin."

To view the entire line, click here.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This line is truly amazing! I have been using purlisse for almost a year now and my skin has improved dramatically. I'm not as sensitive or dry and no more breakouts. Highly recommended.

stylejem said...

I will definitely give this one a whirl, because my dry skin is desperately searching for a cure! Also, found this great foundation that I got free from Glamour magazine that is awesome for dry skin...forgot the name, but will look and share! If you want your own beauty freebies, check out glamalert.com/glambassador to sign up and get fab stuff!

GurlOnA"Diet" said...

hm I wonder...elemis is truly the only brand that has ever worked one me lol

maybe i should try this one out?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin