Tuesday, May 12, 2009

OPI Spain For Fall

It's not even Summer yet beauty brands are already gearing up for -- gasp! -- Fall!

Here is a sneak peak at OPI Lacquers Spain Collection for Fall:


Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees, Here Today… Aragon Tomorrow, Manicurist of Seville.
Pamplona Purple, Conquistadorable Color, Bullish on OPI.


Barefoot in Barcelona, Can You Tapas This? Give Me Moor!
Pink Flamenco, No Spain No Gain, Ate Berries in the Canaries.

Loving the berry hues, not sure how I'm feeling about the army green and taupe. I will, however, must definitely be trying that breathtaking brown, Can You Tapas This? OPI's names always have me laughing...

Any colors you're obsessing over?

*thanks to pssion

4 comments:

Cris said...

I'm actually really interested in the green, I like unusual colours ;). Nothing else grasps my interest though :-/...

The Fashionable Housewife said...

Love all of them!

CocktailChic said...

None of them knock me out but I'd give them a try.

Tea said...

I love all of them!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin