Wednesday, July 01, 2009

WEEKLY MUST-HAVE: Fresh Twilight Freshface Glow

I don't know how I've lasted so long without this product. Fresh's Twilight Freshface Glow is like an instant face lift - and by face lift, I'm not talking pulling and proding - I'm speaking of a beautiful, glowing complexion and 10 hours of well-rested sleep. This magical cream imparts a backlit, ethereal glow to the skin. It's also a makeup primer so basically, you're getting two must-have products for the price of one. Love the multifunctional uses: fills in pores, lines and wrinkles and adds a natural, dewy shimmer to the skin.

A word (or several...) from the company:
"Twilight is a sheer cream that instantly imparts a stunning, yet natural-looking radiance to all skintones. It instantly smoothes the skin, minimizes the appearance of pores, and makes the complexion appear absolutely flawless. This lightweight formula is enriched with nourishing meadowfoam seed oil, restorative evening primrose root extract, and antioxidant-rich vitamins A, C, and E."

You can use the cream in a plethora of ways. Sometimes, I just rock the twilight cream and nothing else. Other times, I mix the cream with my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer and still other times I add a dab of the cream before and AFTER applying foundation for a full-coverage glow. This stuff has literally changed my face.

There is no wrong way to use Twilight, just use it, trust me. Your entire face will awaken with a dewy mist that only a fresh (rested) face can offer... You're welcome.

PRICE TAG: $36.00

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin