Wednesday, September 30, 2009

BATH! Beauty

While on my quest for the most fabulous oils, I discovered some seriously savory bath treats. I now have an entirely new bathing ritual for my Sunday (everyday) bath time. Don't you just love when that happens? Discovering new products is like hitting the jackpot. Okay, slight exaggeration, but only slight.

Here are my current feel, look and smell delicious bath time treats:

Start with a bath tea. I'm loving JK Soul Salts Tub Tea in Chamomile ($21.00). It combines real chamomile tea with bath salts and comes with a tea strainer. Drop the strainer into the running bath water and your on your way to bathing bliss.


Add a few splashes of a relaxing bath oil. Try Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Night Health Bedtime Bath Oil, a finely scented blend of chamomile, lavender and mandarin essential oils. As Dr. Weil put it, the oil is a "prelude to sleep." And it makes for wonderfully smooth skin.


Use a gentle exfoliator to wash the body. I'm seriously obsessed with REN Moroccan Rose Otto Sugar Body Polish (30 pounds; British, baby)This light, beautifully rosy scented exfoliator rubs off just the right amount of dead skin while leaving the remaining epidermis revived, healthy and glowing. Not to mention smelling like the most beautiful dozen of long stem roses.
Massage-rub a body oil onto damp skin. With the above combo, I like to use Jurlique's Rose Oil. It continues my rose/ tea experience and leaves skin so soft I feel like I'm drowning in silk.


For extra moisture, finish with a firming body lotion. The only one to use is Tracie Martyn's Shaki Skin Cream ($155.00), a blend of herbal teas (again, tea and rose scents for the senses) and antioxidants. Proven to sculpt and contour legs, thighs, tummy and arms. It smells so delish and moisturizes so well, it's almost too good to be true. Seriously.


What's your favorite bath time treat?

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin