Christmas has come and gone and now it's onto New Years preparations. What to wear, where to go, who to kiss, what lippy to sport while kissing? Oh, the choices!
Today, I'm going to uncover my top 5 NYE lipstick picks (in no particular order):
1. Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Color in Red Revival 645 (pictured)- This year's pick for Holiday Red. The perfect fusion of matte and sheen to create luscious, bold, kissable lips that last and last and last. LOVE.
TIP: When wearing a red lip, pair with a nude eye.
2. Jouer Lip Gloss in Starfish - A nudish peach that is the perfect addition to a dark, smokey eye. The Jouer gloss sparkles just enough to give your pout that come hither effect.
TIP: Goes great layered over a nude matte lippy as well to add texture and depth.
3. Givenchy Gloss Interdit Ultra-Shiny Color Plumping Effect in Elegant Pearl 21 - Part plumper, part sparkle, this gloss reminds me of tinsel. Leaves lips shiny and smooth, pout is Holiday spirit sexy.
TIP: Layer the sheer silver shimmer over a bold plum or red color for a festive feel.
4. Sephora Brand Lip Attitude Chic in Smart Pinky #1 - The frosty pink hue that's a throwback to Farrah Fawcett days. Goes great with a tan and a black cocktail dress.
TIP: Highlight cheekbones with the same lippy for a frosted illuminating look.
5. Lorac Sheer Wash Stain in Sheer Emotion (pictured) - This sheer raspberry lip and cheek stain gives a hint of color and keeps teeth their pearliest white. Start with the stain and layer lippies on top for more color and texture. For a natural lip, just add some Aquafor.
TIP: Stains are great for all night rendevous. No need to reapply.