I'm starting a new section on this site: TOP 5. This is where I'll unload on my current favorite 5 products. Then YOU will get a chance to share your TOP 5 in that category by leaving a comment in the comment section below.
I will pick a winner at random from the comment section and that person will receive a fabulous prize... One of MY TOP 5 favorites.
SO, this week I'll be sharing my TOP 5 favorite makeup products as of now:
1. Dr. Kiss Satin Finish Balm - A chappy that goes on clear then adapts with your skin tone to add a hint of natural pink to the lips. It also smells -- and tastes -- delish -- like mint and hydrates the dehydrated pout.
2. Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara - My current must-have mascara. It makes my lashes uber long and stark black giving the impression that I am wearing falsies. I LOVE!
3. Hourglass Liquid Eyeliner in Ebony - A pen applicator that gets the liner on the lid, not all over the eye. So easy to use, it's virtually idiot-proof. Stays on all night and has a long tip to make for easy application. You can also control how thin or thick you want the line to be.
4. Lancome Juicy Tubes Pure in Bare Honey - A deliciously light golden honey-hued lip gloss that is all natural and super shiny without being sticky. I layer this ontop of Dr. Kiss' Satin Finish Balm for an irridecent, burst of shimmer.
5. The All Nighter All Over Shimmer Powder - With Spring finally here, what better way to celebrate than by adding a champagne glow to your face, shoulders and ever your hair? I use it to accentuate my brow and cheek bones.
The All Nighter All Over Shimmer Powder (value of $18.00). A favorite of Rachel Zoe, this anywhere powder will soon become your must-have makeup addition.
TO WIN: Leave a comment in the comment section with your TOP 5 favorite makeup products. Winner will be chosen at random. USA participants only, please.