Thursday, April 15, 2010

Word on the Street: Magdalena

Name: Magdalena
Age: 19
Occupation : actress

This week I happened to stumble into the beautifully blonde Magdalena while shopping in Nolita.

I asked Magdalena what her daily skincare routine is.

Go to Products: "I have really sensitive skin so I use Purpose by Johnson & Johnson. I also use Lush face cream in almond kisses. It's so light and full of moisture. I really like the fact that it has an expiration date printed on the bottom so you know how fresh it is. In fact, it is such a great product that i even started using the Lush toner."

I asked Magdalena what her all time favorite beauty product was. She smiles and says "I never leave the house without mascara on. I use Maybelline. I think it's dumb to spend a lot of money on mascara."

Nights out: "I don't wear much make up but when I need a little extra coverage I like Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer in Nude." She also describes that for her lips she uses the lip stuff in the blue round tin... (rosebud salve)
Hair Product: Acknowledging her long golden hair, I had to ask what her hair product of choice was. "Any sulfate free shampoo & conditioner works for me. I like the Redken brand"
Body Product: Lush shower gel in Flying Fox. "It makes your entire bathroom smell good."

Beauty Secret: Magdalena tells me that at night before she goes to bed she moisturizes with vitamin E or coconut oil. Sometimes, even once a month, she will go to bed with a wet face full of Vaseline.

Beauty Icon: "Fran from The Nanny. I always find myself vintage shopping looking for a matching leapord mini skirt and jacket and she's got big hair and is from Queens. Just like me!"

xo, Hayley Wood

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vaseline is bad!! It contains petroleum in it. She should try something else.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin