Wednesday, September 08, 2010

WEEKLY MUST-HAVE: Olivina Hand Creme

I'm a sucker for a good hand cream. In fact, I have hand cream stashed away in every room of my house and always carry it in my purse when I am out and about. So, you can imagine my excitement on discovering my newest must-have hand cream: Olivina Hand Creme in Honeysuckle Rose.

Let's start with the scent, a combination of rose garden meets honeysuckle blossoms to deliver a powerful and intoxicating floral fragrance. If you despise floral, this is not the hand cream for you. I, on the other hand, love a fresh rose scent and this offers exactly that. Whenever I apply to my hands, my friends immediately ask for a dollop of their own. It's that contagious.

The consistency is somewhat thick and ultra creamy but absorbs leaving hands feeling silky and hydrated. A little goes a long way so no need to waste. And the tube is so pretty, it's the perfect on-the-go cream: compact and delicately feminine.

The nourishing ingredients work to keep hands moisturized throughout the day. "Grapeseed and extra virgin olive oil conditions skin, while pure shea butter, coconut, sweet almond and rose-hip seed oils help maintain skin's moisture balance."

Give your hands a rest. Treat them to a delicious treat... they deserve it!

PRICE TAG: $16.20 for 2.5 oz

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin