Monday, October 04, 2010

Bathing Beauty: Julie Henderson

It's been awhile since we've had a bathing beauty on this site and what a great one to come back with! Model Julie Henderson, a native Texan with blonde hair and blue eyes, is probably best known for her Sports Illustrated swimsuit shoots. She's also the face of Tommy Bahama and has appeared in countless editorials. She's got a killer body and a personality to match!


Here, Julie dishes on her favorite products and why sunscreen is so important (even to someone who spends half of her life on a beach):




What are your top 5, can't-live-without products?
1. Olay Daily Facial Wipes - After a long day of shooting it takes off any make up I still have on and it helps exfoliate and balance out your skin.
2.  Weleda Almond Intensive Facial Cream - It's always important to keep your skin moisturized. The sent is refreshing and its not too heavy of a cream.
3.  Lancome Hypnose Waterproof Mascara -  It makes your lashes thick and long. While running around the humid city, the waterproof helps it from not smudging and running down your face so you always look fresh.
4. I always carry around my Smiths Lip Balm Minted Rose. It's not only great for your lips but for your cuticles too!!
5. Klorane Dry Shampoo - It give my hair the extra volume that I need when on the run.
   
What is your all-time favorite product?
Olay Daily Facial Wipes. On top of loving the daily facial, it's also extremely practical for when I travel. With all of the flying regulations now I don't have to worry about carrying on liquids with the Olay wipes.

What product do you buy in bulk?

Q-Tips. I use them to wipe off left over eye makeup from under my eyes.

Favorite hair product?

My favorite hair product is this new "device" I ran into on a shoot, it looks like a little spring and you twist it into a bun and it makes it look perfect. You don't have to mess with any bobby pins or get that awkward hair rubber band crease.

You moisturize your face with...
Depends on the time of year and how dry my skin is. For when it's more on the dry side I will use my Weleda Almond Intensive Facial Cream, other times I might use my Lancome Aqua Fusion Moisturizer.

Favorite body product?
My eucalyptus massage oil. It's amazing when I'm in the sauna. It is my favorite scent.

Favorite beauty secret you've picked up along the way?
Remembering to put sunscreen on not only my face but on my chest and the top of my hands to help prevent wrinkling.

Beauty icon you admire?
Christy Turlington. She is stunning and doesn't seem to have aged a day in the past 20 years.

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin