Friday, October 01, 2010

WEEKLY MUST-HAVE: Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Exfoliating Lip Salvation

If you are an avid reader of this blog (which you should be), then you are well aware of my obsession with lippies. I love them all - clear ones, colored ones, sticks, tubes, glosses... all of them.

My latest discovery comes courtesy of an article I did for style.com in which Katy Perry discusses the items in her makeup bag. Ole Henriksen's African Red Tea Exfoliating Lip Salvation was one of her must-haves. Said Katy, "this is an exfoliating lip treatment that's amazing after a long day of lipstick. It keeps my lips feeling moist and fresh, and it tastes good, too."

I couldn't agree more. The Red Tea Exfoliating Lip Salvation is both hydrating and refreshing. It goes on with the slightest shade of pink -- more like cranberry -- to the pout. I swear, I feel exfoliating crystals working their magic getting off all of the dead skin (but I could be totally wrong) although it definitely does leaves lips smooth and kiss-worthy.

A word (or several...) from the company:

"This petroleum free lip salve is filled with emollient and conditioning extracts and antioxidant-rich African red tea. African red tea Strengthens the skin’s outer layer, slows the aging process, calms and soothes the skin."

The paraben and sulfate-free lippy comes in a jar and is applied by using your finger. Dab and go.

PRICE TAG: $15.00

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin