Friday, October 22, 2010

GIRL CRUSH: BLAKE LIVELY

You're either a Serena sort of girl or a Blair. I'm definitely a Blair. But Blake Lively's looking quite pretty at Spike TV's "Scream 2010" awards (sans for the Taco Bell step and repeat in the background)... I'm loving that her hair is not an over processed bonde. I like how she's done a dramatic eye AND lip, copper being the hue of choice for both. I'm really digging that this is a bold look indicative of the red carpet and that Blake is carrying it off perfectly. Serena would be proud.

CHANEL Celebrity Makeup Artist Rachel Goodwin is responsible for the face. Here are her tips:

"I wanted Blake's makeup to be radiant and golden, so I used lots of warm desert colors. On her skin I blended Burberry Sheer Luminous Fluid foundation in Trench #03 dampened with Shea Terra Organics Moroccan Rose Water. I subtly sculpted her cheekbones with Soleil Tan de CHANEL Moisturizing Bronzing Powder in Terre Ambre using a flat foundation brush and placed Nars Sex Appeal Blush on the apples of her cheeks.

Her eyes were a blend of warm golden browns from the CHANEL Quadra Eyeshadow in Dunes and defined her lashes with CHANEL Inimitable Intense Mascara in Noir. On her lips I used Tom Ford's Private Blend in Warm Sable topped with CHANEL Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in Insouciance. I have been obsessing over this color for months now and using it constantly, but I must say on Blake it was jaw dropping. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if his girl makes everyone want to start rocking a tan lip!"

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin