Monday, October 25, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Yes, today is my actual birthday, but don't even think about asking me my age. A lady doesn't share such intimate details :)

I had a fabulous birthday party on Saturday night at the Soho Grand and the highlight for this Beauty Whore was hanging out with the wonderful Pat McGrath (for those not in the know, she could quite possibly be the best makeup artist on EARTH!).


(me, Pat McGrath, Jessica Stam)

So, that's all I have for you today. I'm taking the day off from beauty... until my birthday dinner tonight. See you back here bright and early tomorrow!

xo,
Sarah

2 comments:

Sabah said...

Happy Birthday!!

Ali B. said...

Happy birthday! I'd love to add you to our Stylescopes: On This Day In Fashion's list of the birthdays of people in fashion along with their fashion horoscopes from the Style Swami! Here is your Stylescope for the year ahead: http://tiny.cc/40o73
Let me know your birth year and I'll add you to the list!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin