Thursday, October 07, 2010

Girl Crush: Nikki Reed

I'm going to be honest, I always thought Nikki Reed was hot, but I never thought she was pretty until seeing this picture (yes, hot and pretty are two very different things). The Twilight actress looks stunning at the Teen Vogue Party. I'm OBSESSED with her hair color - the honey-hued highlights are to die and compliment her skintone so perfectly. Not to mention the makeup which is so effortless ans subtle but still seductive and alluring.

Deets on the makeup by mark's Mai Quynh:

Face: “To create Nikki’s flawless-looking skin, I began by applying mark Face Xpert Flawless Touch Makeup in Honey with the mark Foundation Brush. I then used mark Good Riddance Hook Up Concealer in Light/Medium under her eyes and around her nose to completely even out her complexion. To create a beautiful rosy glow on the apples of the cheeks, I brushed on mark Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint in Peachy, followed by mark Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder in Bronze with the mark Angled Contour Face Brush. To set the look, I dusted mark Matte-nificent Oil-Absorbing Powder in Honey/Golden to her T-zone area with the mark Kabuki Brush.”

Eyes: “I really wanted to highlight Nikki’s gorgeous brown eyes and make them pop. I first prepped her eyelids with mark Please Hold Eye Primer in Light/Medium to ensure her makeup remained fresh and smear-proof throughout the event. Next, I applied mark I-Mark Custom Pick Eyeshadow in Biscotti to her inner eyelid, as a highlighter, using the mark Hook Up Eyeshadow Brush. I used the same brush to smudge mark I-Mark Custom Pick Eyeshadow in Java along the top lash line and Tiki to the lid and along the bottom lashes. I used the mark Angled Contour Eye Shadow Brush to soften the shadow upwards and into the crease. I finished off the look by rimming her inner lids with mark No Place to Run Longwear Eyeliner in Foxy Brown and applying two coats of mark Make It Big Lash Plumping Mascara in Raven to her lashes.”

Lips: “For her lips, I applied a mix of mark Lots of Lacquer Hook Up Super Color Lip Gloss in Thrill and mark Pro Gloss Hook Up Plumping Lip Shine in Swell to create a natural-looking, subtle shine.”

All this Class and on a budget... loves it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a classic sun-kissed look done right!

Anonymous said...

Nikki needs to get a waist and some boobs. I find her very manish and bulky. I don't think that dress helped either.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin