Thursday, November 18, 2010

I DYE...

While I lamented that lighter hair is more fun for winter, I, in fact went dark again (after going light first). I just can't seem to make up my mind. Do you ever have that problem?

Here is my new dye job.... WHAT DO YOU THINK? Does dark become me? Or should I go back to lighter lockes?


(same color in different lighting)

TO ACHIEVE THIS COLOR: My colorist at the Pierre Michel Salon, Ludavic, used a semi-permanent toner on top of my already-highlighted hair.

This is the look I was trying to achieve....



Isn't this hair color amazing?

So, my beautiful readers, PLEASE LET ME KNOW:




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a pretty, warm color for you. It's not as dark as that picture that you were going for but it's still pretty!

Kris from Chattanooga!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin