Monday, November 22, 2010

Stocking Stuffers: REN Mini Rose Trio Gift Set

There's no denying that I am a HUGE fan of REN's Moroccan Rose Bath Oil and Sugar Body Polish. It's one of my favorite bath tub treats. I discovered the Moroccan rose scent quite some time ago and I never bathe without it. The smell is so fresh and soothing and feminine and it's perfect year round.

You can imagine my excitement when I found the REN Mini Rose Trio Gift Set. The trio contains a mini 50 ml Rose Body Wash, 50 ml Rose Body Cream and a 30 ml Rose Body Oil. They all come housed in a pretty, delicate box. Bathing with the oil and wash is like a trip through a rose garden. Top it off with the body cream and you're smelling like a dozen long stems. The scent isn't perfumey or overpowering, rather it's a lingering floral with a sweet disposition.

Ladies, take note -- your man will love bathing in this rose garden too (trust me, I've tried it).

What a perfect present for the bath-obsessed! And if you're feeling very generous, you can buy the trio in full size bottles as well.

PRICE TAG: mini, $25.00 / full, $85.00

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin