Wednesday, February 09, 2011
Here's what Daniel had to say:
1. Eye shadows are back—We've seen lips for so long, women will experiment with their eyes again, especially with the use color! Either it be a turquoise or aubergine shadow palettes (like Lancôme’s 5 Pan Palettes in Teal Fury and Mauve Chérie) or a bright colored eyeliner, the focus will be all eyes!
2. Luminized skin—Skin will be radiant with shimmer creating a lit-from-within effect.
3. Sheer pop of color on the mouth—Rather than lipstick, sheer textures with clear color will make an impact.
4. Sculpted eyes and cheeks—You're going to see "strength" on the face. More emphasis on accenting and accentuating, rather than intense color.
5. "NO Makeup" makeup—Modern and very 90's, we'll see a lot more monochromatic color for fall. Case in point, Emma Stone's makeup at the Golden Globes (pictured). Fresh with matching cheek, lip and eye colors harmonizing the entire look.