Monday, April 25, 2011

Best of... Organics!

I love a natural product. I swear, the more I move into using natural and organic in my daily skincare routine, the more I see a difference in my skin - healthier, brighter, glowing.  I get it, you can't give up ALL of your favorite products, but there are quite a few that you can substitute out with their organic alternative that are just as good, if not better. And your skin will thank you!



As promised, here is my list of organic and natural products you need to own NOW:

The Organic Pharmacy Peppermint Facial Wash - My skin breaks out every now and again, this is the first organic cleanser I've found that keeps the breakouts at bay. It's antiseptic and antibacterial, made with tea tree, lavender, aloe and peppermint. 26.50 POUNDS

Arcona Triad Pads - Remember Clearasil Pads? Well, these are the natural alternative. Made with cranberry, vitamin e and omegas 3, 6 and 9, use these pads whenever you need to tone. Also great to remove makeup or simply freshen up. $30.00 for 45 pads

ISUN Ultra Restore - An all-natural oil for normal to oily skin types that moisturizes, energizes, repairs and promotes an even skin tone. It leaves my skin refreshed and glowing. I literally look years younger! This entire line is AMAZING! $88.00

Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant in Vanilla Coconut - Smelling like a dessert, this all-natural deodorant gives you odor protection via essential oils and antioxidants, sans harsh chemicals, mineral oils, sulfates and parabens. $18.00

The Body Deli Radiance Enzyme Peel - An organic treat for your face that will have you looking years younger - and healthier. This honey resurfacing peel regenerates the complexion to give you a natural glow. All The Body Deli products are made with fresh organic ingredients and have expiration dates! $48.00

Tata Harper Restorative Eye Creme - It was a toss up, I love the serum and eye creme almost equally, but in the end the eye creme won. It leaves my eyes incredibly hydrated all day long. And the smell is pure natural. Buckwheat wax and Arnica help to reduce puffiness, while Eyebright Flower brightens. $90.00

Kate Logan Beauty Shea Salvation Balm - By far, the BEST shea balm I have ever rubbed on my body. It literally melts into my skin. And it has a natural lavender scent that radiates health. My skin is left moisturized, soft, smooth and glowing. 16.99 POUNDS


Weleda Skin Food - I cannot write a post on organic and natural products, without mentioning this long-time favorite. Weleda Skin Food is a must-have balm for dry and sensitive skin. I use it on my face in the winter, hands, knees, elbows and feet year-round. Actually, any part of the body that needs a little extra attention. It's magic! $16.95

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin