Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Smooth Legs For Spring: Chantecaille Retinol Body Treatment

All anyone can seem to talk about is "royal this" and "royal that." So, in light of the Royal Wedding taking place on Friday, I thought I'd share a royal body treatment: Chantecaille Retinol Body Treatment with Rose and Edelweiss. 



Now, I don't remember ever being particularly keen on Chantecaille products before - I've definitely tried a lipstick or a blush here and there - but wasn't so obsessed that I took to this blog to write about it. Well, ladies, I may have to retry the goods because this body lotion is pure bliss.

Not only does the Retinol Body Treatment smell like roses (a personal favorite scent for any body treatment), but it also has the consistency of milk and is so refreshing drenched all over the skin. My body looks and feels ions healthier post application. It literally glows from within and it hydrates even the driest of skin (I know this firsthand because this is the lotion I've been using post Mexican sun - and it's been a life saver!).

A word (or several...) from the company:
"A transformative body cream that is the first to use active nano-encapsulated retinol in a 24-hour delivery system to radically improve skin's texture without causing irritation. Heals and smoothes uneven dry patches."

It's true love, a royal treatment for my royal skin. I feel nothing short of a princess after use (finding my prince, well, that's an entirely separate blog post....).

PRICE TAG: $92.00 for 6.8 oz (granted, it comes with a rather royal-size price tag as well, but it's worth every penny).

1 comments:

rhealyn said...

i read great reviews about this product!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin