Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Little Things In Life...

I just popped into my local Sephora for some beauty R & R. Actually, I was all out of my foundation (Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation), so I went in with a purpose, picked up my color, and walked directly to the cash register line.

And that's where they get me every time. Either side of the line is filled with the cutest mini and travel size products that I don't need but are dying to own. As if I don't have enough beauty products at home! My eyes immediately focused on the Sephora Exclusive Benefit 3-in-1 Feelin' Cheeky! Minis: 3 .13 fl oz. jars of Posie Tint, a poppy-pink tinted lip and chink stain for a fuschia flushed look, High Beam, a luminescent complexion enhancer that highlights brow and cheek bones, and the cult favorite, Bene Tint, a rose-tinted lip and cheek stain for a just-ate-a-basket-of-wild-strawberries-look!

A $26.00 value for $15.00 - what more could a beauty-obsessed girl possibly ask for? Not to mention, High Beam is one of my all time favorite highlighters and Bene Tint is legitamitely one of the most amazing, stay on all day long, red as blood, lip stains on the market. Plus, I'm quite keen on the travel size bottles. They're actually more conveniently shaped to fit into my evening clutches. The original, larger size bottles are quite clunky and burdensome.

If you're like me, and you love a good tint and highlighter, then this purchase is a no-brainer. Grab yours today, before Benefit realizes people are loving the minis better than the real thing and pull the plug on the entire trio!

PRICE TAG: $15.00

1 comments:

Bambi said...

Yes! I love the travel sizes - great for makeup bag as I agree the larger ones are too heavy.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin