Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Girl Crush: Gisele

In my opinion, Gisele is one of the hottest chicks on the planet, period. I was at a party the other night (actually, it was hair mastermind - Gisele's mane man, Harry Josh's Spring Fling) and there stood Gisele and her hubby, the equally hot Tom Brady and, I swear, my eyes never veered from Gisele. She is that radiant and magnetic in person.

I did, however, mention, in passing, to Tom Brady that he could possibly use a hair cut. It's true! His hair is getting a bit long and unruly and I felt I owed it to him to be honest - after all, I kinda know what I'm talking about when it comes to beauty. And if I was throwing a football all crazy, I'd hope he'd impart the same honesty on me.


Gisele and Tom at the Met Ball 

Anyway, back to the beautiful Gisele.

Harry Josh, Gisele's go-to stylist, dishes on her Met Ball 'do. Styles past:  She's done the pony (who could forget that), the beach-chic curl, the tightly wound chignon, and now it's some Old Hollywood Glam with a heavy side part and a simple wave.



twitpic by Gisele - dress Alexander McQueen who was being honored at the fete

GET THE MET BALL HAIR:

Although Giselle's hair is already luminous and healthy, Josh began with John Frieda Full Repair Perfect Ends Sheer Mist before blow drying to protect her tresses from the heat and seal the cuticles for flawlessly shiny waves.

Josh started by blow drying Gisele’s hair, curling each piece carefully and setting it to keep the shape. The curls were then brushed out to create a soft and sleek wave throughout. John Frieda Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer was used which weightlessly smoothes flyaways for a polished red carpet look.


“I wanted to go for a sleek, sophisticated style for Gisele this year. The Met Ball is fashions biggest night and I thought this was the perfect look to complement the evening. The John Frieda Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer will keep her photographer ready all night,” says Harry.

Harry is a genius when it comes to hair and he's quite a rock star when it comes to throwing parties, too. He may just be my favorite new hair dude! And, of course, he handles the locks of Gisele... what's not to like?

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin