When thinking about who to choose the 10 healthy products you must own this Spring, I wanted to pick someone who was worldly, beautiful in a natural, hassle-free way, and, obviously, as keen on beauty products as I am.
Keep Me lounge wear designer, Ali Kay, embodies all of the criteria. Her product selections show the range of places she's traveled while her love for natural and organic prove that she is astute to the growing health concerns for what we put on our skin. And while Ali Kay is undeniably beautiful, like her lounge wear collection, her beauty - and beauty routine - comes from a place of ease and comfort (and a bit of orange + apple + carrot + lemon + ginger + garlic thrown in for good measure).
Here are Ali Kay's top 10 product picks for Spring:
1. Fragrance: Kai Body Glow
2. Body Lotion: Mode de Vie, Shea Butter Body Lotion with Tamanu Oil. I use the Vanilla-scented one.
3. Body Scrub: Pure Fiji Coconut Sugar Rub—great for exfoliating in the bath
4. Body Oil: LaLicious Body Oil, Tahitian Flower
5. Hair Conditioner: Kheil’s Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak
6. Hair Oil: Amir Argan Hair Oil
7. Toothpaste: Nature’s Gate Organics, Raspberry Mint Whitening Toothpaste with Flouride (not surprised, it is sold out everywhere!)
8. Face Lotion: Tracie Martyn Firming Serum (Substitute since TM is often prohibitively expensive: Burt’s Bees Radiance Night Cream with Royal Jelly)
9. Face Wash: Tracie Martyn Amla Purifying Cleanser (Substitute since TM is often prohibitively expensive: Alba Botanica Hawaiian Coconut Milk Facial Wash)
10. What matters most? What you eat and drink. My favorite fresh juice to drink very often:
Orange + apple + carrot + lemon + ginger + garlic juice
Click HERE for a link to an article on my blog about my personal health beliefs.