Friday, June 10, 2011

WEEKLY MUST HAVE: Weleda Sea Buckthorn Body Oil

Weleda is definitely one of my favorite drugstore organic brands. It's so well priced, there is no excuse not to add organic into your  beauty routine.



Their summer products are amazing, from the new Citrus Deodorant Spray (Rose is one of my must-haves, but Citrus makes a great summer scent), to the Refining Toner, a great pick-me-up for all skin types. But what I'm really obsessing over is the Sea Buckthorn Body Oil, a delicious musky citrus oil that leaves skin soft and smooth and looking 10 LB's thinner!

Let's not kid ourselves: summer is a time to show some skin. And while we like to give a little leg, a dry, crispy thigh is less than cute. But slather on the oil and you've got yourself a body to envy - not to mention that the oil is actually healthy for your skin, packed with antioxidants and vitamins.

I like to use oil directly after showering, while my body is still wet, prior to a towel dry. I let the oil naturally absorb while I do my hair and makeup and then I'll get dressed. I still have a faint hint of oil left on my body and people always recognize how lean my limbs are looking -- and compliment the delicious scent that the oil exudes, all natural, no perfume necessary!

If you order now from the Weleda website (click here), you will receive a FREE full size Sea Buckthorn Body Wash to go with your new Body Oil! Enter "SEABUCKTHORN" at checkout.

We love FREE almost as much as we love glistening gams!

PRICE TAG: $25.00

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin