Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Bathing It Up... A-List Style

There are few things that I like more then a relaxing bath - (a clear complexion, cuddling with my dog, sex, tv, movies and being in front of the camera... fine!) - so when I come across a product that makes bath time that much more fabulous, I can't help but boast about it!

My in-the-know friends over at The Silver Spoon (luxury celebrity gifting event coordinators) gave me Ligne St. Barth's Papaya Peeling Shower Cream and let me tell you, this product is fit for an A-lister. It smells of a Summer day on a far away island, it actually lathers WHILE exfoliating and it leaves the skin so smooth it feels like silk. I've used it EVERYDAY since alloting it personal residence in my shower shelf.

Other Ligne St. Barth products to try: Cocunut Oil Sunscreen with SPF 2... only use if you want a dark, island sort of tan... the natural oils moisturize.

Avocado Oil... CLICK HERE to read an old post where I proclaimed it a "Weekly Must-Have..."

And to view the entire range of delicious products, CLICK HERE!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin