Tuesday, April 17, 2007

MARK the Spot...

Avon's color line, Mark, is both bold and understated. An oxymoron, I know.
It is bold in choice and color, understated in marketability.
I tried out the new Flip For It Spring Color Kit and I've got to say that I was tres impressed. Basically, it's like a face palette, with everything that you need to beautify all in an easy access compact. Two eye shadows, a blush and four lip glosses/ highlighters... what more could a girl ask for?
The compact comes in three color combo's: New York, Paris and Milan. I used Milan, full of rich golds and browns. The shadows went on easily and STAYED on... and the blush really breathed color... it wasn't that half-color that you tend to find in so many less expensive products... Mark alludes to a statement. Young, hip, fresh, sophisticated.
I feel forced to repeat myself - this is soooooo not the Avon of our mother's generation!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta agree with you. The Avon/mark. products are really good now - I've been pleased wih all of them I've tried so far. I just got new products from the Jillian Dempsey collection and I'm looking forward to trying them out.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin