Thursday, January 10, 2008

WEEKLY MUST-HAVE

It's been awhile, I know... but this is an AMAZING - need to run to your nearest Sephora and buy in bulk - must-have!

I'm in mascara love... lustful, passionate, full-out love! My lashes have never looked longer, thicker, healthier and happier!

Fresh Supernova Black Magic Mascara
is my new favorite! Not only does it lengthen and thicken, it conditions too! And it doesn't goop, stays on ALL day long and actually takes lashes to a new level - faux fake! The wand isn't plastic (you know how I love plastic) but it's still very functional and easy to use, reaching deep into the root of the lash for full extension. And the color, well, let's just say that it is quite possibly the perfect black - dark, rich and silky!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I've recommended this mascara to several friends, and I even bought one for my mother! It seems to be a universal favorite... everyone's loving it just as much as I do!

Fresh Supernova DELIVERS! Who knew that Fresh manufactured products that didn't contain their signature Sugar scent...

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin