Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Model Beauty Advice

Top model Amy Lemons has graced the pages of countless fashion mags, including the covers of Italian Vogue and American Bazaar.



You may also recognize her from her Louis Vuitton, Burberry and Tommy Hilfiger campaigns.




She's strutted her stuff on endless runways like Versace, Calvin Klein, Chloe, Ralph Lauren, and Marc Jacobs (to name a few).

Not only is Amy a super hot super model, she's also a super sweet fellow beauty whore!

In this ***exclusive*** Beauty Banter post, Amy tells us what products she can't live without (and trust me, she's used every product out there)!

Amy's Picks (click on the product to buy):

NARS Laguna as bronzer
Stila Poppy Convertible Color as lip and blush (a Beauty Banter fave)
Anastasia Brow Pencil in ash blonde
Jouer Eye Shadow in cashmere (it's a cream)
Do0wop body cream
Clinique Concealer in neutral
Loreal Featherlash Mascara in Black

Amy's Daily Mantras:

"I alway uses cream blush as that gives your face a fresh glow."
"I also use my fingers to apply my shadow as it blends better."
"I ALWAYS USES SPF ON MY FACE. LESS WRINKLES WHEN I'M OLDER!!!"





(Sarah and Amy at an event at the Chateau Marmont, circa 2006)

8 comments:

Alpha Pi Phi said...

Laguna Bronzer should definately be a staple in any beauty addict's makeup case...I recieved the NARS duo orgasm and Laguna compact for Christmas, and I now I can't live without it!

Alpha Pi Phi said...

NARS Laguna Bronzer is definately a staple that every beauty addict should have in their makeup case. I recieved some as a gift, and now I cannot live without it

Anonymous said...

She's hot! thank you beauty banter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erik said...

Gorgeous! How does Beauty Banter know all the hottest models!

Erik said...

She's gorgeous! How does beauty Banter know all the hottest models?

Petite Fashionista said...

I'm off to buy some cream blush. I always felt guilty when I was using my fingers to apply shadow, now I know it's what supermodels do too!

Thanks for the post!

Beauty Banter said...

L.o.l. petite fashionista... using your finger def helps to blend but make sure that hands are CLEAN!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a hottie!! Also a great addition to Beauty Banter- love!!! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin