Thursday, November 20, 2008

Biotherm Goes Apricot

Biotherm has a lotion that is a longtime favorite of mine - the Lait Corporel. My mother used to literally stock up on the cream and I've come to regard the citrus scent as the smell of my youth. The lotion is incredibly milky and light to the touch - not thick - yet it still moisturizes and absorbs into the skin with such ease that your body is left feeling like silk and smelling like an orange grove - all without the white residue.

Unfortunately, they no longer sell Biotherm in stateside stores, but you can order on line by clicking here.

For all those lotion lovers out there, Biotherm also makes the milky moisturizer in apricot. I've just discovered this scent and I'm in fragrance love. It still offers the silky hydration, albeit a little thicker, but the smell is more sweet than citrus. The body lotion is packed with Vitamin F and naturally-derived Apricot and Corn Oils. What does this mean? Who knows, but my skin has never felt softer!

Winter weather requires a serious lotion to combat chapped, dry skin and this is a great alternative to thick shea butter creams. I'm obsessed!

PRICE TAG: $23.00 for 6.7 oz

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin