Friday, November 14, 2008

Jurlique Rose Body Collection TRIO

Here's a need-to-own collection for all of you rose fanatics out there. My absolute favorite Rose Body Lotion is being paired with a Rose Shower Gel and a mini Rose Hand Lotion.... all thanks to the fabulously organic folks over at Jurlique!

Here's what you get:
Rose Shower Gel - 300 ml
Rose Body Care Lotion (click here to read my rave review) - 300 ml
Rose Hand Cream - 15 ml

Maybe I don't have a man to buy me a dozen long stem roses, but I do have Jurlique's Rose Body Collection. Life could be worse...

This kit is also available in Lavender scent (pictured).

P.S. Jurlique has tons of great Holiday gift sets available (a hand cream trio? I think I've died and gone to heaven!!!)... click here for the full list.

PRICE TAG: $52.00

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin