Friday, May 22, 2009

Posture Makes The World Stand Straight

Recent finds from Los Angeles implant, PR queen B, Annelise Peterson...


"I recently made a new discovery....rolling out. We all know about blow-outs, but do any of you know about rolling out? Stand up straight, and pay attention!

My entire life, I've been the tall girl. The girl that had to stand in the back of the photo so she doesn't block someone's profile. The girl who towered over all the boys. The woman that none of the girls wanted to stand next to in high heels. Yes, all these things have an effect on a girl's physical appearance, most importantly, her posture.

I've been doing yoga for the past year to open up the shoulders that have learned to shirk forward and feign 5'8". Now, embracing my 5'11" physique, I'm having difficulty re-teaching my towering body to stand up straight! That's when Ashley Borden walked in to my life and I found a web page and a guru.

It turns out that re-aligning the body takes more than just strength training and stretching. To regain the posture and capture the correct alignment, one has to open the mind, the body, and learn the techniques of rolling-out. Ashley Borden, body worker to the stars (Natasha Bedingfield being one of her hot A List clients), brings new meaning to a better body. Using a PVC pipe, tennis balls, and other objects to unleash the underlying super model in all of us, Ashley Borden is showing me that shirking shoulders can be a thing of the past. Taking a full body approach to fitness, Borden's Balling and Rolling techniques are both fun and effective.

Yes, it may take two trips to the Fitness Factory per week to transform your physique, and you may need to create a budget for that body, but why shirk away from hard work? Learn the lesson of my shoulders and our for-fathers, nothing in life worth while is free - of hard work or a few extra greenbacks."

Click here for more info on Ashley and click here to check out Ashley's book (pictured).

Do YOU have a fabulous fitness secret?
Share! We want to know!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin