Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Red For Spring

This pic is from the CHANEL Tribeca Film Festival Dinner Party in NYC -- a couple of weeks ago, I know, but I am still loving it as the consummate Spring face.


Alexis Bledel gives great spring face with minimal makeup. Mascara, glowing skin and a red pout. Simple. Sexy. Perfection.

I'm a major sucker (no pun intended) for a clean face and red lip... a perfect night-out look for Spring.

Sarah's Picks: I've been using MAC's Russian Red forever -- it's my go-to, never fail red/ orange hue. I also love Nars' Jungle Red lip liner. I apply this to my entire lip then finish with a wash of clear gloss (usually Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream). The lip liner-as-lipstick trick helps to keep lips red ALL night. For a deeper berry/ red I am obsessed with the limited-edition Lancome Peter Som P.S. Kiss. Such an incredible color.


What's YOUR favorite red lipstick?

Let us know in the comment section below (make and color!).

1 comments:

The Perfect Cush said...

love the red lips!!
xoxo
http://delightfullydott.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin