Monday, April 05, 2010

Flash Forward: Flash Color Palette


I've been on the hunt for spring makeup colors -- and I've come up with some mighty fine finds.

My first find is a truly genius palette by the master minds over at Make Up For Ever: Flash Color Palette 2009 Collector's Edition. ($95.00, $216.00 value).

It's one palette filled with 12 cream colors ranging from gold to white to black and everything in between. Great for eyes, lips and face these colors blend together to create an array of individualized hues just for you. I can't stop playing with my palette. I've tried gold eyes, pink lips, coral blush and there is so much more fun to be had.

Here is a look I created using the palette. Let's call it the pink pout:


ON EYES:
Gold on the lid, followed by MUFE Aqua Cream Waterproof Cream Color in Shade 15 (available in June) for the crease (not part of the palette). I then lined my upper lid with the black flash color using a thin liner brush. I finished the look by applying the white color to my brow bone and inner corner of my eyes.

ON CHEEKS: I mixed a dot of fuchsia with coral and applied like a cream blush.

ON LIPS: I took the same mixture as my cheeks but used more coral to bland out the color. I then applied Dior Addict Crystal Gloss (new product; Sephora exclusive) on top for brilliant shine.

I'm going to try a more bold, daring and colorful look this week and will post some pics.

Do you have the palette?
Send me pics of your looks!
beautybanter@gmail.com

1 comments:

Sarade said...

I think I would end up experimenting and losing track of time with this palette, and I would be late to work. What an inspiring collection of colors!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin