Thursday, October 14, 2010
Sebastian Stylist Design Team member Thomas Dunkin styled the tresses of actress Juliette Lewis for a vampy, textured look for the NYC premiere of Conviction. And she looks fab. Not overdone yet not too dont up, the hair s the perfect combination of sexy meets sophisticated.
Here's how you can get the look:
1. Begin by saturating the hair from root to tip with Sebastian Professional Volupt Spray
2. Separate hair into medium sized sections
3. Twist each section and alternate between a clockwise and counterclockwise direction for a wavy texture that is full of volume
4. Blow dry bangs with a large round brush to give the look a rock, chic effect
5. Finish the look with Sebastian Professional Re-Shaper hairspray to give the hold it needs
Awaken the rocker in your strands! Red lips sold separately.