Monday, April 27, 2009

Bathing Beauty: Wells Butler

Many of you are familiar with Primp, the celeb go-to contemporary line of adorable, bedazzled hoodies, thermals, sweat pants and tee's. If you're not, get familiar - and fast! The designer and founder of Primp is none other than the fabulous and talented Wells Butler.

"I started Primp because I wanted to design a line of clothing that was both comfortable and cute so that no girl has to sacrifice one or the other," says Wells. Like her clothing, Wells' personal beauty regimine is all about making things simple while still looking your best.


We asked the pioneer of chic-comfort to dish on her beauty secrets. Here's what Wells had to say:

What are your top 5, can't-live-without products?
1)Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel- I love the way my skin feels after I wash my face with it and I loove the way it smells- it smells like peaches
2)Dr Brandt Poreless Moisture- My skin gets very dry and this cream really moisturizes it without clogging my pores
3)DiorShow Mascara in black- I have short lashes and this makes them look so much longer and fuller
4)Benetint by Benefit- I don't like wearing a lot of make-up everyday but this gives a natural rosy glow to your lips and cheeks which I love
5)Jo Malone Perfume Nectarine Blossom and Honey- I'm picky about scents and I fell in love with this one.

What is your all-time favorite product?
Kiehls lip balm with spf- I'm addicted!

What product do you buy in bulk?
Any kind of hand cream. My hands are always dry so I'm obsessively moisturizing them.

You moisturize your face with...
Dr. Brandt's Poreless Moisture.

Favorite body product?
Body Scrub and Lotion from Fresh in Sugar Acai.

Favorite beauty secret you've picked up along the way?
Lots of sleep and drinking a ton of water each day.

Beauty icon you admire?
My Mom because she looks 20 years younger than her actual age.

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin